Multi-Strategy Long-Short

Multi-Strategy Long-Short is a strategy that achieves a maximum performance with the lowest possible risk. This is done through a combination of 8 different systems.

At least 40% of the capital generates positive cash balance interest, the other 60% is used for trading long and short US equities. Through low volatility trend following strategies, the system profits in bull and bear markets. Additionally there are 4 mean reversion strategies, both long and short with different portfolios and time frames.